- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This P2RY2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 324-352 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human P2RY2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: P2RY2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: P2Y purinoceptor 2, P2Y2, ATP receptor, P2U purinoceptor 1, P2U1, P2U receptor 1, Purinergic receptor, P2RY2, P2RU1
- Protein Accession Number: P41231
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033490
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5029
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The product of this gene belongs to the family ofG-protein coupled receptors. This family has several receptorsubtypes with different pharmacological selectivity, which overlapsin some cases, for various adenosine and uridine nucleotides. Thisreceptor is responsive to both adenosine and uridine nucleotides.It may participate in control of the cell cycle of endometrialcarcinoma cells. Three transcript variants encoding the sameprotein have been identified for this gene.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Boucher, I., et al. Am. J. Physiol., Cell Physiol. 299 (2), C411-C421 (2010) :
- 3: Ratchford, A.M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(10):7545-7555(2010)
- 4: Taboubi, S., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 21(6):946-955(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-951
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.