- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 209-338 of human P2RY14 (NP_055694.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: U-937
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SH-SY5Y
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse spleen
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 42kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: P2RY14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BPR105, GPR105, P2Y14, P2Y purinoceptor 14, G protein coupled receptor for UDP-glucose, G-protein coupled receptor 105, P2Y(14) receptor, P2Y14 receptor, UDP-glucose receptor, purinergic receptor P2Y, G-protein coupled, 14
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9934
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The product of this gene belongs to the family of G-protein coupled receptors, which contains several receptor subtypes with different pharmacological selectivity for various adenosine and uridine nucleotides. This receptor is a P2Y purinergic receptor for UDP-glucose and other UDP-sugars coupled to G-proteins. It has been implicated in extending the known immune system functions of P2Y receptors by participating in the regulation of the stem cell compartment, and it may also play a role in neuroimmune function. Two transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-446
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.