- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This P2RY1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 231-260 amino acids from the Central region of human P2RY1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: P2RY1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: P2Y purinoceptor 1, P2Y1, ATP receptor, Purinergic receptor, P2RY1
- Protein Accession Number: P47900
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1352692
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5028
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The product of this gene belongs to the family ofG-protein coupled receptors. This family has several receptorsubtypes with different pharmacological selectivity, which overlapsin some cases, for various adenosine and uridine nucleotides. Thisreceptor functions as a receptor for extracellular ATP and ADP. Inplatelets binding to ADP leads to mobilization of intracellularcalcium ions via activation of phospholipase C, a change inplatelet shape, and probably to platelet aggregation. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Maloney, S.F., et al. Integr Biol (Camb) 2(4):183-192(2010)
- 3: Nisar, S., et al. Traffic 11(4):508-519(2010)
- 4: Kumar, T.S., et al. J. Med. Chem. 53(6):2562-2576(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-841
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.