- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant P11 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Dilution
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000
WB:1:100 - 1:500
IF:1:100 - 1:500
FCM:1:100 - 1:500
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: P11 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENDOU
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Placental protein 11, PP11, P11, PRSS26
- Protein Accession Number: P21128
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296434493
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8909
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- S100 calcium binding protein A10 (S100A10/P11), The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the S100 family of proteins containing 2 EF-hand calcium-binding motifs. S100 proteins are localized in the cytoplasm and/or nucleus of a wide range of cells, and involved in the regulation of a number of cellular processes such as cell cycle progression and differentiation. S100 genes include at least 13 members which are located as a cluster on chromosome 1q21. This protein may function in exocytosis and endocytosis.
- 1: Svenningsson P, Greengard P. Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2007;7(1):27-32.
- 2: Svenningsson P, Greengard P. Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2007;7(1):27-32.
- 3: Rust R, VL, van dJ, Harms G,.et al. Br J Haematol. 2005;131(5):596-608.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-201
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.