- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: HADPACDAEATFSQR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Immunohistochemistry:Frozen section of Human Hypothalamus shows staining of magnocellular oxytocin neurons in the supraoptic nucleus. Recommended concentration, 0.05-0.15ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1362 - Human Cerebellum, Left Lysate
Cat. No. 1363 - Human Cerebellum, Right Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11031 - Human Amygdala Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OXT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OXT, oxytocin, prepro- (neurophysin I), MGC126890, MGC126892, OT, OT-NPI, oxytocin-neurophysin I, oxytocin-neurophysin I, preproprotein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000906.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4505537
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5020
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-761
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.