- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This OXA1L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 361-390 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OXA1L.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OXA1L
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mitochondrial inner membrane protein OXA1L, Hsa, OXA1Hs, Oxidase assembly 1-like protein, OXA1-like protein, OXA1L
- Protein Accession Number: Q15070
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38372882
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5018
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- OXA1L is required for the insertion of integral membrane proteins into the mitochondrial inner membrane. Essential for the activity and assembly of cytochrome oxidase.
- 1: Haque, M.E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(45):34991-34998(2010)
- 2: Shimada, M., et al. Hum. Genet. 128(4):433-441(2010)
- 3: Haque, M.E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(36):28353-28362(2010)
- 4: Sato, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(22):14819-14827(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-690
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.