- SPECIES: Rhesus monkey
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Lys 28 - Ala 214
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for E, WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22.1 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Rhesus macaque OX40, His Tag at 2 ug/mL (100 uL/well) can bind Human OX40 Ligand, Fc Tag with a linear range of 0.2-25 ng/mL.
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OX40
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNFRSF4,OX40,CD134,OX40L receptor,ACT35,TXGP1L
- Protein Accession Number: XP_001090870.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 699674
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4 (TNFRSF4) is also known as ACT35 antigen, OX40L receptor, TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1 receptor, CD antigen CD134, OX40. OX40 / TNFRSF4 contains four TNFR-Cys repeats. TNFRSF4 is receptor for TNFSF4 / OX40L / GP34 and can interacts with TRAF2, TRAF3 and TRAF5.
- 1: Arch R.H., et al., 1998, Mol. Cell. Biol. 18:558-565.
- 2: Kawamata S., et al., 1998, J. Biol. Chem. 273:5808-5814.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 97-066
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805