- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 51 - Leu 183
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for E, WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42.4 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Human OX40, His Tag at 2 ug/mL (100 uL/well) can bind Human OX40 Ligand, Fc Tag with a linear range of 2-15 ng/mL.
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is less than 1.0 EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OX40 Ligand
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OX40L,TNFSF4,CD252,Glycoprotein Gp34,TXGP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003317
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7292
- Members of the dickkopf-related protein family (DKK-1, -2, -3, and -4) are secreted proteins with two cysteine-rich domains separated by a linker region. And DKK3 has been proposed as tumour suppressor gene and a marker for tumour blood vessels. DKK3 is the only DKK family member abundantly expressed in normal lung, but silenced by promoter hypermethylation in a large fraction of lung cancer cell lines and lung tumors. Downregulation of DKK3 was correlated with tumor progression and expression of nuclear beta-catenin in lung tumors. Ectopic expression of DKK3 in lung cancer cells with DKK3 hypermethylation induced apoptosis and inhibited TCF-4 activity as well as nuclear accumulation of beta-catenin and expression of TCF-4 targets c-Myc and cyclin D1. DKK3 modulates FGF and Activin/Nodal signaling to regulate mesoderm induction during early Xenopus development, was reported.
- 1: Medinger M, Tzankov A,et al., 2011, Thromb Haemost. 105:72-80.
- 2: Yue W, Sun Q, et al., 2008, Carcinogenesis. 29(1):84-92..
- 3: Pinho S, Niehrs C.et al., 2007, Differentiation. 75(10):957-67.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-934
- Size: 0.1 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.