- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln51-Leu183
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16.3 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl, pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 4, Glycoprotein Gp34, OX40 ligand, OX40L, TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1, TNFSF4, CD252, TXGP1
- Protein Accession Number: P23510
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 578877726
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7292
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 4(TNFSF4/OX40L) is a single-pass type II membrane protein. OX40L is the ligand for CD134 and is expressed on such cells as DC2s enabling amplification of Th2 cell differentiation. It is a cytokine that binds to TNFRSF4, Co-stimulates T-cell proliferation and cytokine production. It has been found association with systemic lupus erythematosus, No association with occurrence of atherosclerosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-445
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $590.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.