- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: OTUD5 antibody was raised against a 13 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of the human OTUD5.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 400 - 450 of OTUD5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: OTUD5 antibody can be used for detection of OTUD5 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: OTUD5 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: OTUD5 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: OTUD5 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OTUD5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OTUD5 Antibody: DUBA, OTU domain-containing protein 5, Deubiquitinating enzyme A, DUBA
- Protein Accession Number: EAW50723
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119571108
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55593
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- OTUD5 Antibody: OTUD5 is a member of the OTU (ovarian tumor) domain-containing cysteine protease superfamily. The OTU domain confers deubiquitinase activity and OTUD5 has been shown to suppress the type I interferon (IFN-I)-dependent innate immune response by cleaving the polyubiquitin chain from TRAF3, an essential type I interferon adaptor protein. Cleavage results in disassociation of TRAF3 from a downstream signaling complex containing TBK1 and the disruption of the IFN-I signaling cascade, indicating that OTUD5 acts as a negative regulator of innate immune responses. It has been suggested that by suppressing IFN-I production, OTUD5 may function to inhibit the emergence of certain autoimmune disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus. Multiple isoforms of OTUD5 are known to exist.
- 1: Kayagi N, Phung Q, Chan S, et al. DUBA: A deubiquitinase that regultes type I interferon production. Science2007; 318:1628-32.
- 2: Borodovsky A, Ovaa H, Kolli N, et al. Chemistry-based functional genomics reveals novel members of the deubiquitinating enzyme family. Chem. Biol.2002; 10:1149-59.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4811
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.