- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This OTUB2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 19-48 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human OTUB2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OTUB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ubiquitin thioesterase OTUB2, Deubiquitinating enzyme OTUB2, OTU domain-containing ubiquitin aldehyde-binding protein 2, Otubain-2, Ubiquitin-specific-processing protease OTUB2, OTUB2, C14orf137, OTB2, OTU2
- Protein Accession Number: Q96DC9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 44888285
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 78990
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Otubains are deubiquitylating cysteine proteases (DUBs;see MIM 602519) that belong to the ovarian tumor (OTU) proteinsuperfamily. Like other DUBs, otubains cleave proteins precisely atthe ubiquitin (UB; see MIM 191339)-protein bond.
- 1: Li, S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(7):4291-4297(2010)
- 2: Sowa, M.E., et al. Cell 138(2):389-403(2009)
- 3: Edelmann, M.J., et al. Biochem. J. 418(2):379-390(2009)
- 4: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-750
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.