- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This OSTM1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 292-321 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OSTM1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OSTM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Osteopetrosis-associated transmembrane protein 1, Chloride channel 7 beta subunit, OSTM1, GL
- Protein Accession Number: Q86WC4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51316434
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 28962
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein that may be involved in thedegradation of G proteins via the ubiquitin-dependent proteasomepathway. The encoded protein binds to members of subfamily A of theregulator of the G-protein signaling (RGS) family through anN-terminal leucine-rich region. This protein also has a centralRING finger-like domain and E3 ubiquitin ligase activity. Thisprotein is highly conserved from flies to humans. Defects in thisgene may cause the autosomal recessive, infantile malignant form ofosteopetrosis.
- 1: Yerges, L.M., et al. J. Bone Miner. Res. 24(12):2039-2049(2009)
- 2: Mazzolari, E., et al. Am. J. Hematol. 84(8):473-479(2009)
- 3: Vieira, A.R., et al. Genet. Med. 10(9):668-674(2008)
- 4: Feigin, M.E., et al. Cell. Signal. 20(5):949-957(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-814
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.