- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: APQQEALPDE TEVVEETVAE VTEVSVGANP VQVEVGEFDD GAEETEEEVV AENPCQNHHC KHGKVCELDE NNTPMCVCQD PTSCPAPIGE FEKVCSNDNK TFDSSCHFFA TKCTLEGTKK GHKLHLDYIG PCKYIPPCLD SELTEFPLRM RDWLKNVLVT LYERDEDNNL LTEKQKLRVK KIHENEKRLE AGDHPVELLA RDFEKNYNMY IFPVHWQFGQ LDQHPIDGYL SHTELAPLRA PLIPMEHCTT RFFETCDLDN DKYIALDEWA GCFGIKQKDI DKDLVI
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to inhibit alkaline phosphatase activity in differentiating MC3T3 cells using a concentration of IC50 0.5-0.7 μg/mL. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Osteonectin recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Osteonectin stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Osteonectin recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SPARC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ON, ON, SPARC, Basement-membrane protein 40, BM-40
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003109.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507171
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6678
- SPARC/Osteonectin is a secreted, evolutionarily conserved collagen-binding glycoprotein that is involved in a variety of cellular activities. It is highly expressed in tissues undergoing morphogenesis, remodeling and wound repair. SPARC/Osteonectin and its related peptides bind to numerous proteins of the extracellular matrix (ECM), affect ECM protein expression, influence cellular adhesion and migration, and modulate growth factor-induced cell proliferation and angiogenesis. SPARC/Osteonectin consists of three domains; an N-terminal acidic region that binds calcium ions with low affinity, a module containing two EF-hand motifs that bind calcium with high affinity, and a cysteine-rich follistatin-like domain. Recombinant human SPARC/Osteonectin is a glycoprotein containing 286 amino acids that migrates at an apparent MW of 43.7 kDa by SDS-PAGE analysis due to the effect of glycosylation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-571
- Size: 0.01 mg | 0.05 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin