- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DELADHIGFQEAYRR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Not yet tested - our routinely used western blotting protocol does not allow detection of proteins smaller than the calculated size of 11.0kDa according to the precursor NP_954642.1. Therefore we cannot recommend an optimal concentration and the antibody is an aspiring product.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Osteocalcin
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BGLAP, bone gamma-carboxyglutamate (gla) protein, BGP, OC, OTTHUMP00000016586, bone Gla protein, bone gamma-carboxyglutamate (gla) protein (osteocalcin), gamma-carboxyglutamic acid-containing protein, osteocalcin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_954642.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40316933
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 632
- 1: Iglesias P, Arrieta F, Piñera M, Botella-Carretero JI, Balsa JA, Zamarrón I, Menacho M, Díez JJ, Muñoz T, Vázquez C.Serum concentrations of osteocalcin, procollagen type 1 N-terminal propeptide and beta-CrossLaps in obese subjects with varying degrees of glucose tolerance.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-332
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.