- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: OSR1 (phospho Thr185) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine185 (R-K-T (p)-F-V) derived from Human OSR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of OSR1 only when phosphorylated at threonine 185.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OXSR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OXSR1, kinase OSR1, Oxidative-stress responsive 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005100.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4826878
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9943
- Oxidative-stress responsive 1 gene is located in the vicinity of three others genes - GOLGA4, ITGA9 and HYA22 on chromosome 3. These four genes are considered to be candidate tumor suppressors. Oxidative-stress responsive 1 protein has similarity to human Ste20/oxidant stress response kinase-1 and is thought to be involved in the response to oxidative stress
- 1: Tamari M., J. Hum. Genet. 44:116-120(1999).
- 2: Kikuno R., DNA Res. 6-197-205(1999).
- 3: The MGC Project Team; Genome Res. 14:2121-2127(2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-859
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin