- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This OSM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 214-243 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OSM.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OSM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Oncostatin-M, OSM, OSM
- Protein Accession Number: P13725
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 129168
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5008
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Oncostatin M is a member of a cytokine family thatincludes leukemia-inhibitory factor, granulocyte colony-stimulatingfactor, and interleukin 6. This gene encodes a growth regulatorwhich inhibits the proliferation of a number of tumor cell lines.It regulates cytokine production, including IL-6, G-CSF and GM-CSFfrom endothelial cells.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Thorat Manojkumar, S., et al. Cytokine 50(3):248-252(2010)
- 3: Pradeep, A.R., et al. Biomarkers 15(3):277-282(2010)
- 4: Davila, S., et al. Genes Immun. 11(3):232-238(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-788
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.