- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 312.4 . 98.0
- Formula: C16H28N2O4 . H3PO4
- CAS: 204255-11-8
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (50mg/ml).
- InChi Key: POPJIXMLXGJJOV-ZFSDTUNKSA-N
- Smiles: O=P(OO)=O.N[C@@H]1[C@@H](NC(C)=O)[C@H](OC(CC)CC)C=C(C(OCC)=O)C1.[HH]
- Identity: Determined by 1H-NMR.
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GS-4104; Ro 64-0796/002; Tamiflu
- Oseltamivir phosphate is an influenza viral neuraminidase inhibitor. It is an antiviral prodrug targeted against the influenza viruses. Once hydrolyzed in the liver to its active metabolite, oseltamivir carboxylate, it can competitively inhibit viral neuraminidase (IC50s=0.1-4.9nM for influenza neuraminidases A and B). The enzyme cleaves the sialic acid which is found on glycoproteins on the surface of human cells that helps new virions to exit the cell. Thus oseltamivir is blocking the release of new viral particles from a host cell. Oseltamivir phosphate is used clinically to treat influenza A and influenza B and to prevent flu after exposure. It potentially could be used to reduce the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 and counteract against the transmission of COVID-19
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-036
- Size: 250 mg
- List Price: $215.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.