- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-201
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ORM1 antibody can be used for the detection of α-1-acid glycoprotein 1 by ELISA and Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23.5 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ORM1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AGP1, Alpha-1-acid glycoprotein 1, Orosomucoid-1, AGP 1, ORM, AGP1, AGP-A, HEL-S-153w, Alpha1acid glycoprotein 1, OMD 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000598.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9257232
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5004
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Appears to function in modulating the activity of the immune system during the acute-phase reaction.
SIMILARITY: Belongs to the lipocalin family.
SUBCELLULAR LOCATION: Secreted protein.
TISSUE SPECIFICITY: Expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
INDUCTION: Synthesis is controlled by glucocorticoids, interleukin-1 and interleukin-6, It increases 5- to 50-fold upon inflammation.
POLYMORPHISM: Three common alleles of ORM1 are known. ORM1*F1 has Gln-38/Val-174; ORM1*F2 has Gln-38/Met-174 and ORM1*S has Arg-38/Val-174.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7661
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.