- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ORC3L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 17-46 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ORC3L.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 82 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORC3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Origin recognition complex subunit 3, Origin recognition complex subunit Latheo, ORC3, LATHEO, ORC3L
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBD5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8928268
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23595
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The origin recognition complex (ORC) is a highly conservedsix subunits protein complex essential for the initiation of theDNA replication in eukaryotic cells. Studies in yeast demonstratedthat ORC binds specifically to origins of replication and serves asa platform for the assembly of additional initiation factors suchas Cdc6 and Mcm proteins. The protein encoded by this gene is asubunit of the ORC complex. Studies of a similar gene in Drosophilasuggested a possible role of this protein in neuronal proliferationand olfactory memory. Alternatively spliced transcript variantsencoding distinct isoforms have been reported for this gene.
- 1: Enjuanes, A., et al. Cancer Res. 68(24):10178-10186(2008)
- 2: DeRosse, P., et al. Schizophr Bull 34(6):1047-1053(2008)
- 3: Siddiqui, K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 282(44):32370-32383(2007)
- 4: Matsuoka, S., et al. Science 316(5828):1160-1166(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-059
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.