- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: QKTDHVARLTWGGC
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 75kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines HepG2 and HeLa (calculated MW of 82.3kDa according to NP_862820.1 and NP_036513.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 35kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunising peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cortex). Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_862820.1 and NP_036513.2).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORC3L
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ORC3L, origin recognition complex, subunit 3-like (yeast), LAT, ORC3, LATHEO, IMAGE50150, origin recognition complex, subunit 3 (yeast homolog)-like, OTTHUMP00000040611, homolog of latheo, Drosophila, RP3-486L4.1, origin recognition complex, subunit 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_862820.1,NP_036513.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32483369
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23595
- 1: Pinto S, Quintana DG, Smith P, Mihalek RM, Hou ZH, Boynton S, Jones CJ, Hendricks M, Velinzon K, Wohlschlegel JA, Austin RJ, Lane WS, Tully T, Dutta A. latheo encodes a subunit of the origin recognition complex and disrupts neuronal proliferation and adult olfactory memory when mutant. Neuron 1999 May;23(1):45-54
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-101
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.