- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ORC2L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 208-237 amino acids from the Central region of human ORC2L.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 66 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Origin recognition complex subunit 2, ORC2, ORC2L
- Protein Accession Number: Q13416
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8488999
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4999
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The origin recognition complex (ORC) is a highly conservedsix subunits protein complex essential for the initiation of theDNA replication in eukaryotic cells. Studies in yeast demonstratedthat ORC binds specifically to origins of replication and serves asa platform for the assembly of additional initiation factors suchas Cdc6 and Mcm proteins. The protein encoded by this gene is asubunit of the ORC complex. This protein forms a core complex withORC3, -4, and -5. It also interacts with CDC45 and MCM10, which areproteins known to be important for the initiation of DNAreplication. This protein has been demonstrated to specificallyassociate with the origin of replication of Epstein-Barr virus inhuman cells, and is thought to be required for DNA replication fromviral origin of replication. Alternatively spliced transcriptvariants have been found, one of which is a nonsense-mediated mRNAdecay candidate.
- 1: Huen, M.S., et al. Cell 131(5):901-914(2007)
- 2: Siddiqui, K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 282(44):32370-32383(2007)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Radichev, I., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(32):23264-23273(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-767
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.