- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This OR52E2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 296-324 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human OR52E2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OR52E2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Olfactory receptor 52E2, OR52E2
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NGJ4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296439248
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 119678
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Olfactory receptors interact with odorant molecules in thenose, to initiate a neuronal response that triggers the perceptionof a smell. The olfactory receptor proteins are members of a largefamily of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCR) arising from singlecoding-exon genes. Olfactory receptors share a 7-transmembranedomain structure with many neurotransmitter and hormone receptorsand are responsible for the recognition and G protein-mediatedtransduction of odorant signals. The olfactory receptor gene familyis the largest in the genome. The nomenclature assigned to theolfactory receptor genes and proteins for this organism isindependent of other organisms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-380
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.