- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide of human OPRL1
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: K-562
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: SW620
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: NCI-H460
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: U-87MG
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 50kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OPRL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KOR-3, NOCIR, NOP, NOPr, OOR, ORL1, nociceptin receptor, kappa-type 3 opioid receptor, kappa3-related opioid receptor, nociceptin/orphanin FQ receptor, opiate receptor-like 1, orphanin FQ receptor
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4987
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the 7 transmembrane-spanning G protein-coupled receptor family, and functions as a receptor for the endogenous, opioid-related neuropeptide, nociceptin/orphanin FQ. This receptor-ligand system modulates a variety of biological functions and neurobehavior, including stress responses and anxiety behavior, learning and memory, locomotor activity, and inflammatory and immune responses. A promoter region between this gene and the 5'-adjacent RGS19 (regulator of G-protein signaling 19) gene on the opposite strand functions bi-directionally as a core-promoter for both genes, suggesting co-operative transcriptional regulation of these two functionally related genes. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described for this gene. A recent study provided evidence for translational readthrough in this gene and expression of an additional C-terminally extended isoform via the use of an alternative in-frame translation termination codon.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-948
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.