- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This ONECUT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 356-385 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ONECUT1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ONECUT1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hepatocyte nuclear factor 6, HNF-6, One cut domain family member 1, One cut homeobox 1, ONECUT1, HNF6, HNF6A
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBC0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13627184
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3175
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ONECUT1 is a transcriptional activator. It binds the consensus sequence 5'-DHWATTGAYTWWD-3' on a variety of gene promoters such as those of HNF3B and TTR. It is important for liver genes transcription.
- 1: Lee, Y.S., et al. Biochem. J. 413(3):559-569(2008)
- 2: Jiang, X., et al. Oncol. Rep. 19(1):157-163(2008)
- 3: Lehner, F., et al. FASEB J. 21(7):1445-1462(2007)
- 4: Rausa, F.M. III, et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(41):43070-43076(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-598
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.