- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human OLIG1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: The peptide is used for blocking the activity of OLIG1 antibody (catalog number 7741). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store OLIG1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OLIG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: BHLHB6, BHLHE21, BHLHB6, Oligodendrocyte transcription factor 1, Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 6, Oligo1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_620450
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 237757328
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 116448
- 1: Zhou Q, Wang S, and Anderson DJ. Identification of a novel family of oligodendrocyte lineage-specific basic helix-loop-helix transcription factors. Neuron 2000; 25:331-43.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7741P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.