- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This Olfm1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 434-463 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human Olfm1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 55 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein G column, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OLFM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Noelin, Neuronal olfactomedin-related ER localized protein, Olfactomedin-1, OLFM1, NOE1, NOEL1
- Protein Accession Number: Q99784
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 206729935
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10439
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Olfm1 shares extensive sequence similarity with the rat neuronal olfactomedin-related ER localized protein. While the exact function of this protein is not known, its abundant expression in brain suggests that it may have an essential role in nerve tissue.
- 1: Yokoyama M.,DNA Res. 3:311-320(1996).
- 2: Yu W., Genome Res. 7:353-358(1997).
- 3: Liu T.,J. Proteome Res. 4:2070-2080(2005).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-448
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin