- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acid peptide near the center of human OGFOD2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: OGFOD2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of OGFOD2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store OGFOD2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OGFOD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 2-oxoglutarate and iron-dependent oxygenase domain-containing protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_078899
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13375846
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79676
- 1: Saito K, Adachi N, Koyama H et al. OGFOD1, a member of the 2-oxoglutarate and iron dependent dioxygenase family, functions in ischemic signaling. FEBS Lett. 2010; 584:3340-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6179P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.