- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 763-1012 of human OFD1 (NP_003602.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 117kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OFD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 71-7A, CXorf5, JBTS1RP23, SGBS2, oral-facial-digital syndrome 1 protein, protein 71-7A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8481
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is located on the X chromosome and encodes a centrosomal protein. A knockout mouse model has been used to study the effect of mutations in this gene. The mouse gene is also located on the X chromosome, however, unlike the human gene it is not subject to X inactivation. Mutations in this gene are associated with oral-facial-digital syndrome type I and Simpson-Golabi-Behmel syndrome type 2. Many pseudogenes have been identified; a single pseudogene is found on chromosome 5 while as many as fifteen have been found on the Y chromosome. [provided by RefSeq, Aug 2016]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-986
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.