- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 263-522 of human Occludin (NP_002529.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 59kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OCLN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Occludin, OCLN
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 100506658
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an integral membrane protein that is required for cytokine-induced regulation of the tight junction paracellular permeability barrier. Mutations in this gene are thought to be a cause of band-like calcification with simplified gyration and polymicrogyria (BLC-PMG), an autosomal recessive neurologic disorder that is also known as pseudo-TORCH syndrome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. A related pseudogene is present 1.5 Mb downstream on the q arm of chromosome 5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-733
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin