- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of mouse OBOX6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: OBOX6 antibody can be used for detection of OBOX6 by ELISA at 1:1562500. OBOX6 antibody can be used for detection of OBOX6 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SP2/0 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store OBOX6 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OBOX6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OBOX6, D17Ertd599e
- Protein Accession Number: NP_663756
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124517672
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 252830
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Obox6 belongs to the Obox family that represents a new family of tissue-specific homeobox genes preferentially expressed in gonads.
- 1: Rajkovic, A., et al., (2002) Genomics 79 (5), 711-717.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-683
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.