- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse Obestatin peptide aa76-98 of Ghrelin precursor.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: This antibody can be used at 1:500-1:2000 in coating buffer as coating antibody in competitive ELISA testing.
- SPECIFICITY: Obestatin antibody may cross-react with Obestatin from other species.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week, -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ghrl
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mtlrp, Appetite-regulating hormone, Growth hormone secretagogueGhr, m46, MTLRP, MTLRPAP, 2210006E23Rik
- Protein Accession Number: Q9EQX0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20138336
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 58991
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Zhang J. V., et al. Science, Vol 310, Issue 5750, 996-999 , 11 November 2005
- 2: Ruben Nogueiras and Matthias Tschöp. Science, Vol 310, Issue 5750, 985-986 , 11 November 2005
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6135
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin