- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the amino terminus of human OASL.
- SPECIES: human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: The peptide is used for blocking the activity of OASL Antibody (catalog number 7775). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store OASL Peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: OASL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OASLd, TRIP14, TRIP-14, p59OASL, p59 OASL, p59-OASL, Thyroid receptor-interacting protein 14, TR-interacting protein 14
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003724
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11321577
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8638
- 1: Rebouillat D, Marie I, and Hovanessian AG. Molecular cloning and characterization of two related and interferon-induced 56 kDa and 30 kDa proteins highly similar to 2'-5' oligoadenylate synthetase. Eur. J. Biochem. 1998; 257:319-30.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7775P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.