- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This NXN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 221-249 amino acids from the Central region of human NXN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NXN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleoredoxin, NXN, NRX
- Protein Accession Number: Q6DKJ4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 187471109
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64359
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NXN functions as a redox-dependent negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway. May function as a transcriptional regulator. May regulate phosphatase 2A (By similarity).
- 1: Ollila, H.M., et al. Mol. Psychiatry 14(4):351-353(2009)
- 2: Funato, Y., et al. Antioxid. Redox Signal. 9(8):1035-1057(2007)
- 3: Hirota, K., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 274(1):177-182(2000)
- 4: Kurooka, H., et al. Genomics 39(3):331-339(1997)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-457
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin