- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-127 of human NUTF2 (NP_005787.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse heart
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 15kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUTF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NTF-2, NTF2, PP15, nuclear transport factor 2, placental protein 15
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10204
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a cytosolic factor that facilitates protein transport into the nucleus. The encoded protein is required for nuclear import of the small Ras-like GTPase, Ran which is involved in numerous cellular processes. This protein also interacts with the nuclear pore complex glycoprotein p62.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-665
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.