- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This NUPL1 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 206-240 amino acids from the Central region of human NUPL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 61 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUPL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleoporin p58/p45, Nucleoporin-like protein 1, NUPL1, KIAA0410
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BVL2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 44888845
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9818
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Component of the nuclear pore complex, a complex required for the trafficking across the nuclear membrane.
- 1: Ishikawa K.,et al.DNA Res. 4:307-313(1997).
- 2: Ota T.,et al.Nat. Genet. 36:40-45(2004).
- 3: Dunham A.,et al.Nature 428:522-528(2004).
- 4: Olsen J.V.,et al.Sci. Signal. 3:RA3-RA3(2010).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-343
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.