- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 427-656 of human NUP85 (NP_079120.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 70kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUP85
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PCNT1, PCN, PCNT, pericentrin 1, frount, nucleoporin Nup75, nucleoporin 85 kDa, NUP85, NUP75, PCNT1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79902
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein component of the Nup107-160 subunit of the nuclear pore complex. Nuclear pore complexes are embedded in the nuclear envelope and promote bidirectional transport of macromolecules between the cytoplasm and nucleus. The encoded protein can also bind to the C-terminus of chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 2 (CCR2) and promote chemotaxis of monocytes, thereby participating in the inflammatory response. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-074
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.