- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NUP62 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 492-520 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NUP62.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUP62
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nuclear pore glycoprotein p62, 62 kDa nucleoporin, Nucleoporin Nup62, NUP62
- Protein Accession Number: P37198
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 134047855
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23636
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NUP62 is a massive structure that extends across the nuclear envelope, forming a gateway that regulates the flow of macromolecules between the nucleus and the cytoplasm. Nucleoporins are the main components of the nuclear pore complex in eukaryotic cells. This protein is a member of the FG-repeat containing nucleoporins and is localized to the nuclear pore central plug. The protein associates with the importin alpha/beta complex which is involved in the import of proteins containing nuclear localization signals.
- 1: Stochaj,U., Banski,P. Exp. Cell Res. 312 (13), 2490-2499 (2006)
- 2: Basel-Vanagaite,L., Muncher,L. Ann. Neurol. 60 (2), 214-222 (2006)
- 3: Guan,T., Muller,S. Mol. Biol. Cell(11), 1591-1603 (1995)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-947
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.