- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-ELHKILLEKKDA
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in lysates of cell line Jurkat (calculated MW 50.1 kDa according to NP_009103.2). Recommended for use at 0.2-1ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Uterus shows textured nuclear staining of endometrial cells. Recommended concentration, 2.5-3.8ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_009103.2; NP_705931.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUP50
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NUP50, NPAP60, NPAP60L, MGC39961, DKFZP564A043, nucleoporin 50kDa, nuclear pore-associated protein 60L, CTA-268H5.7, OTTHUMP00000199530
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009103.2, NP_705931.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24497451
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10762
- 1: Lindsay ME, Plafker K, Smith AE, Clurman BE, Macara IG. Npap60/Nup50 is a tri-stable switch that stimulates importin-alpha:beta-mediated nuclear protein import. Cell. 2002 Aug 9;110(3):349-60.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-985
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.