- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This NUP210 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 202-231 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human NUP210.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 205 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUP210
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nuclear pore membrane glycoprotein 210, Nuclear pore protein gp210, Nuclear envelope pore membrane protein POM 210, POM210, Nucleoporin Nup210, Pore membrane protein of 210 kDa, NUP210, KIAA0906
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TEM1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116242720
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23225
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NUP210 nuclear pore complex is a massive structure that extends across the nuclear envelope, forming a gateway that regulates the flow of macromolecules between the nucleus and the cytoplasm. Nucleoporins are the main components of the nuclear pore complex in eukaryotic cells. The protein encoded by this gene is a membrane-spanning glycoprotein that is a major component of the nuclear pore complex.
- 1: Yoshida, T., et al. Int. J. Mol. Med. 25(4):649-656(2010)
- 2: Oguri, M., et al. Am. J. Hypertens. 23(1):70-77(2010)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Stavru, F., et al. J. Cell Biol. 173(4):477-483(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-209
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.