- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 20 amino acids near the center of human NUP107.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: NUP107 peptide is used for blocking the activity of NUP107 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store NUP107 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUP107
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NUP84, Nuclear pore complex protein Nup107, 107 kDa nucleoporin
- Protein Accession Number: P57740
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 12230339
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57122
- 1: Boehmer T, Enninga J, Dales S, et al. Depletion of a single nucleoporin, Nup107, prevents the assembly of a subset of nucleoporins into the nuclear pore complex. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2003; 100:981-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4699P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.