- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This NUDT9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 318-346 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NUDT9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUDT9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADP-ribose pyrophosphatase, mitochondrial, ADP-ribose diphosphatase, ADP-ribose phosphohydrolase, Adenosine diphosphoribose pyrophosphatase, ADPR-PPase, Nucleoside diphosphate-linked moiety X motif 9, Nudix motif 9, NUDT9, NUDT10
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BW91
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20455184
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 53343
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NUDT9 hydrolyzes ADP-ribose (ADPR) to AMP and ribose 5'-phosphate.
- 1: Chen, L.Y., et al. TaiwanObstet Gynecol 48(2):96-107(2009)
- 2: Carloto, A., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1760(10):1545-1551(2006)
- 3: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- 4: Shen, B.W., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 332(2):385-398(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-294
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.