- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human NUDT9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NUDT9 antibody can be used for detection of NUDT9 by ELISA at 1:12500. NUDT9 antibody can be used for detection of NUDT9 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10408 - Fetal Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store NUDT9 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUDT9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NUDT9, NUDT10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_076952
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13129010
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 53343
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Human ADP-ribose pyrophosphatase NUDT9 belongs to a superfamily of Nudix hydrolases that catabolize potentially toxic compounds in the cell. NUDT9 alpha protein is targeted highly specifically to mitochondria, whereas the predicted protein of the NUDT9 beta transcript, which is missing this sequence, exhibits no clear subcellular localization. Investigation of the physical and enzymatic properties of NUDT9 indicates that it is functional as a monomer, optimally active at near neutral pH, and that it requires divalent metal ions and an intact Nudix motif for enzymatic activity.
- 1: Otsuki, T., et al., (2005) DNA Res. 12 (2), 117-126.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-310
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.