- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-219 of human NUDT5 (NP_054861.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: LO2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: DU145
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HT-1080
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 36kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUDT5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: YSA1, YSA1H, YSAH1, hNUDT5, ADP-sugar pyrophosphatase, 8-oxo-dGDP phosphatase, nuclear ATP-synthesis protein NUDIX5, nudix (nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X)-type motif 5
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11164
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene belongs to the Nudix (nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X) hydrolase superfamily. The encoded enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of modified nucleoside diphosphates, including ADP-ribose (ADPR) and 8-oxoGua-containing 8-oxo-dADP and 8-oxo-dGDP. Protein-bound ADP ribose can be hazardous to the cell because it can modify some amino acid residues, resulting in the inhibition of ATP-activated potassium channels. 8-oxoGua is an oxidized form of guanine that can potentially alter genetic information by pairing with adenine and cytosine in RNA. Presence of 8-oxoGua in RNA results in formation of abnormal proteins due to translational errors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-687
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.