- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NUDT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 62-90 amino acids from the Central region of human NUDT2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 17 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUDT2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Bis(5'-nucleosyl)-tetraphosphatase [asymmetrical], Diadenosine 5',5'''-P1,P4-tetraphosphate asymmetrical hydrolase, Ap4A hydrolase, Ap4Aase, Diadenosine tetraphosphatase, Nucleoside diphosphate-linked moiety X motif 2, Nudix motif 2, NUDT2, APAH1
- Protein Accession Number: P50583
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 318
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the MutT family ofnucleotide pyrophosphatases, a subset of the larger NUDIX hydrolasefamily. The gene product possesses a modification of the MutTsequence motif found in certain nucleotide pyrophosphatases. Theenzyme asymmetrically hydrolyzes Ap4A to yield AMP and ATP and isresponsible for maintaining the intracellular level of thedinucleotide Ap4A, the function of which has yet to be established.This gene may be a candidate tumor suppressor gene. Alternativesplicing has been observed at this locus and three transcriptvariants, all encoding the same protein, have been identified.
- 1: Vasilenko, N., et al. Virol. J. 7, 31 (2010) :
- 2: Swarbrick, J.D., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 280(9):8471-8481(2005)
- 3: Swarbrick, J.D., et al. J. Biomol. NMR 31(2):181-182(2005)
- 4: Pitcher, W.H. III, et al. Antiviral Res. 58(3):227-233(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-275
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.