- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NUDT19 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 153-181 amino acids from the Central region of human NUDT19.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUDT19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleoside diphosphate-linked moiety X motif 19, mitochondrial, Nudix motif 19, 361-, NUDT19
- Protein Accession Number: A8MXV4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 390916
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coenzyme A diphosphatase that mediates the hydrolysis of a wide range of CoA esters, including choloyl-CoA and branched-chain fatty-acyl-CoA esters. At low substrate concentrations medium and long-chain fatty-acyl-CoA esters are the primary substrates (By similarity).
- 1: Ofman, R., et al. Biochem. J. 393 (PT 2), 537-543 (2006) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-878
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.