- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NUDT15 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 89-118 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NUDT15.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUDT15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Probable 8-oxo-dGTP diphosphatase NUDT15, 8-oxo-dGTPase NUDT15,8-dihydro-8-oxoguanine-triphosphatase NUDT15, MutT homolog 2, MTH2, Nucleoside diphosphate-linked moiety X motif 15, Nudix motif 15, NUDT15, MTH2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NV35
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 68565944
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55270
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Mediates the hydrolysis of some nucleoside diphosphate derivatives. Can degrade 8-oxo-dGTP in vitro, suggesting that it may remove an oxidatively damaged form of guanine (7,8-dihydro-8-oxoguanine) from DNA and the nucleotide pool, thereby preventing misincorporation of 8-oxo-dGTP into DNA thus preventing A:T to C:G transversions. Its substrate specificity in vivo however remains unclear (By similarity). May have a role in DNA synthesis and cell cycle progression throught the interaction with PCNA.
- 1: Hori, M., et al. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 48(9):1197-1201(2010) Yu, Y., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(29):19310-19320(2009) Dunham, A., et al. Nature 428(6982):522-528(2004) Cai, J.P., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 305(4):1073-1077(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-574
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.