- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Nuclei of myeloid leukemia biopsy cells were used as the immunogen.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10^6 cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry (Acetone-fixed): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
IHC (Formalin-paraffin): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the Nucleoli marker antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues is enhanced by boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: Unknown
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb is part of a panel of reagents which recognizes subcellular organelles or compartments of human cells. These markers may be useful in identification of these organelles in cells, tissues, and biochemical preparations. Clone NM95 antibody recognizes an antigenic marker associated with the nucleoli in human cells. The antibody can be used to stain the nucleoli in cell or tissue preparations and can be used as a marker in subcellular fractions. It produces a speckled pattern in the nuclei of cells of normal and malignant cells. The nucleoli marker antibody can be used with paraformaldehyde fixed frozen tissue or cell preparations and formalin fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-258
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.