- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Nuclei of myeloid leukemia biopsy cells were used as the immunogen for this Nuclear membrane marker antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IF: 0.5-1.0 ug/ml
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the Nuclear membrane marker antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: Unknown
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This monoclonal antibody is part of a panel of reagents which recognizes subcellular organelles or compartments of human cells. These markers may be useful in identification of these organelles in cells, tissues, and biochemical preparations. Clone NM97 antibody recognizes an antigenic marker associated with the nuclear membrane of human cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-257
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.