- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic KLH-conjugated peptide corresponding a region of rat NUCB1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NUCB1 antibody can be used for detection of NUCB1 by western blot at 1.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by Protein A/G affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store NUCB1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NUCB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NUCB1, Nucb
- Protein Accession Number: NP_445915
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16758210
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84595
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- An extracellular calcium binding protein of the mineralized matrix of bone [Calnuc or RGD:620030]. Also useful as a Golgi marker in immunohistochemistry (1:100 dilution).
- 1: Wendel, M., et al., 1995, J. Biol. Chem. 270 (11), 6125-6133.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-250
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.