- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This NTAN1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 203-230 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NTAN1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NTAN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein N-terminal asparagine amidohydrolase, 351-, Protein NH2-terminal asparagine amidohydrolase, PNAA, Protein NH2-terminal asparagine deamidase, PNAD, Protein N-terminal Asn amidase, Protein N-terminal asparagine amidase, Protein NTN-amidase, NTAN1
- Protein Accession Number: Q96AB6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37082118
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 123803
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Side-chain deamidation of N-terminal asparagine residues to aspartate. Required for the ubiquitin-dependent turnover of intracellular proteins that initiate with Met-Asn. These proteins are acetylated on the retained initiator methionine and can subsequently be modified by the removal of N-acetyl methionine by acylaminoacid hydrolase (AAH). Conversion of the resulting N-terminal asparagine to aspartate by PNAD renders the protein susceptible to arginylation, polyubiquitination and degradation as specified by the N-end rule. This enzyme does not act on substrates with internal or C-terminal asparagines and does not act on glutamine residues in any position (By similarity).
- 1: Okada, Y., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(11):2303-2312(2010)
- 2: Kamdem, L.K., et al. Pharmacogenet. Genomics 18(6):507-514(2008)
- 3: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 4: Grigoryev, S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 271(45):28521-28532(1996)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-421
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.